As a realtor, I’ve noticed that I don’t necessarily have days off. That’s quite alright with me-because while others are stuck in an office from 8-5-I’m driving all over kingdom come, sticking signs in yards, and drinking iced coffee.
I think it’s a fair trade.
It’s often a weird feeling to be in someone else’s home, showing others around as if you own the place. It gives a girl time to think. And these are a few of my thoughts while I was hosting today’s open house:
3. If aforementioned pepper spray is deployed, injuring the guilty party, then what? Leave them there and the unlocked house open? Kick the guilty party (literally) out of the house? Scream like Xena, warrior princess, convincing the guilty party that I am indeed crazy and leaving is their best option before something else happens?
4. Why did I drink an iced coffee and not eat lunch-therefore making me jittery and concerned about false pepper spray deployment?
5. If I accidentally employ pepper spray on myself-due to “jitteryness”-do I tell anyone about it?
(I think we all know the answer to that question.)
7. Is it unacceptable to bring your cat to an open house for companionship?
8. And why is it unacceptable to bring a cat to an open house for companionship?
9. Could I possibly teach a cat how to deploy pepper spray properly, in order for him to be considered my bodyguard and thus verifying him entry into my open houses?
#9 seems logical, but it could take some time. I’d better get to work.
Have a great Sunday!