One of my favorite blogs to read is The Bold Abode, written by a weirdo lady named Gwen. She is so weird, she even likes me. Or at least she puts up with me. At any rate, she invited me to do this throwback “answer-these-questions-and-pass-it-on-to-others” thingie.
I mean, who doesn’t like to talk about themselves? I think that’s the reason blogs exist, aren’t they?
Mine exists because I had to expel some creative energy when I finished a project. Oh, and also because the world needs to know about my weirdo cats and my awesome husband, Biceps. But, I’m the exception to every rule, right?
Here are the strict rules that Gwen, “The Gestapo” demanded of me and others involved in this thingie.
**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post
**Let them know you have tagged them
So, here are the questions from Gwen and my answers:
1. What’s on your iPod/Mp3 player right now?
This man is always playing some little ditty at my house. I cannot live without Antonio Carlos Jobim. (Photo Source)
2. What do you do when you get stressed?
Say I’m building a shed and it’s 114 degrees out and I’ve hit my hand once again with a drill/hammer/piece of wood. And, I’m hungry and have to pee. Say that’s all happening and it might be a little stressful. That’s when I do this and goof off.
3. E-reader or good, ole, printed book?
Please, sister. Printed book, fo sho.
Especially if it’s written in ancient German. I like the challenge. (Photo Source)
4. If you could cure ONE disease, what would it be?
5. What is your earliest memory?
The orange carpeting in our third story apartment in Germany. It looked something like this (thanks Plaid Stallions) and my parents looked something like this back then. Life was pretty much awesome.
6. Has a movie made you want to get up and walk out of the theatre?
Oh yes-and I did. The movie “Jade”, which I knew nothing about. My date chose the movie and I wanted to look cool. But, I almost threw up in the opening scene and walked out. I had to wait in the lobby until the movie was over and he then drove me home. I was never asked out by that butt munch again-and I say, good riddance.
7. If you could have a private conversation with Madonna, what would you tell her?
I would ask her if she knew that Jesus loves her, forgives her (just like he did for me), has died for her and rose again and-that he wants her back. (Photo Source).
8. If you could have a do-over on your wedding, what would you change?
Alive Butterflies instead of dead ones being released. That would be nice…(Photo Source)
9. What would you do if Publisher’s Clearing House showed up on your front step with that super-huge check?
Pay off Sallie Mae (Photo Source) ,
pay off our rent houses and our home mortgages,
and then buy this.
10. What is your biggest flop to date?
I can’t honestly think of one. I usually cover up my flops so no one knows what a screw up I am and re-invent them into something pretty, pretending that was my intention all along. (Photo Source)
and last, but not least…
11. What’s the BOLDEST thing you’ve ever done?
I live in boldness. Just ask Biceps.
Thanks so much Gwen, for including me in this insanity. Now, here are my questions:
1. If you had to choose one over the other for the rest of your life, House Shoes or High Heels?
2. What was the worst meal you cooked and who had to eat it?
3. What was the best meal that you cooked and who got to eat it?
4. It’s a perfect 65 degrees outside, with a blue sky, the kids are at Grandma’s and you have nothing on your calendar. What do you do?
5. When was the last time you updated your bio picture?
6. What is the first concert/live show you ever attended, how old were you and who were you with?
7. What is the most embarrassing piece of clothing that you still own and wear?
8. If someone looked through your purse, what would they find?
9. When was the last time that you cursed and what was the reason?
10. What’s your greatest accomplishment in life, sans kids?
11. What famous person do you feel a kinship to-past or present?
Here are the peeps that I’m tagging:
Allison at The House of Hepworths
Molly at The Waffler
Tara at The Trendy Treehouse
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors
Leigh at Tales from Bloggeritaville
Jamie at C.R.A.F.T.
Kristen at Ladybug Blessings
Mindi at Bacon Time
Maggie at Passionately Artistic
Amy at One Artsy Mama
Julie at Just Wingin’ It