I shared this recipe last year and I have never recycled a post before. But I’ve had so many people asking me how I “made those awesome tomatoes”, that I thought I’d share it with you again with a BONUS feature.
At the bottom of this post, you now have the ability to print off a recipe card, rather than trying to write down all the details on some scrap of paper.
Prep time: 5 minutes, Cooking Time: 1-1 1/2 hrs, Skill Level: Easy
1/2 tsp Basil
1/2 tsp dried Garlic
Cherry Tomatoes-enough to fill a pan
9 x 13 pan
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Garnish crackers with your delicious oven roasted tomatoes and “Laughing Cow” spreadable cheeses. Or use as a pizza or salad topping, on a sandwich or by themselves. They are delicious no matter what you do with them.
From my garden to your brain. I hope you enjoy!
- ½ tsp Basil
- ½ tsp dried Garlic
- Cherry Tomatoes-enough to fill a pan
- Cooking Spray
- 9 x 13 pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray and pile in the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle basil and garlic on top, adding more than the ½ tsp of each, if necessary.
- After about 30-45 minutes, when the tomatoes are becoming soft, carefully turn the tomatoes over once.
- Place back in the oven for another 30-45 minutes, or until most tomatoes have turned brown on at least one side.