It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Biceps is growing closer to being an old man, and furiously trying to catch up to my old age.
We are six months apart, and I Lord this fact over him from time to time. It’s really funny when Grandma insists that we go by age for our line-up at prayer time. He has to go first. Hah.
But, since it’s his Birthday today, I am going to make this short and sweet.
I love this man. And here are a few reasons why:
1. He is the hardest worker I have ever seen.
2. He is one of the most positive people in my life.
3. He is faithful to me.
4. He opens my door. Every time.
5. He just sent his mother and me on a “Pamper Day”. But, he is the one busting his behind for 13 hours a day at his new job.
6. He puts God first, then me second-before himself-before football. And he LOVES football.
7. He is my best friend.
Happy Birthday, darling. I love you.